Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Color the little boy and his hobby horse

Description of Coloring Page: little boy, old lady, toy hobby horse, countryside, meadow, fields, cane, Mother Goose Rhyme

I had a little hobby-horse,
And it was dapple grey;
Its head was made of peastraw,
Its tail was made of hay.
I sold it to an old woman
For a copper groat;
And I'll not sing my song again
Without a new coat.
I had a little pony,
His name was Dapple-gray,
I lent him to a lady,
To ride a mile away;
She whipped him, she slashed him,
She rode him through the mire;
I would not lend my pony now
For all the lady's hire.

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Watch this toy maker craft a hobby horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment