Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"I had a little hen..." coloring page


Description of Coloring Page:
hen sitting on a cushion, knitting and telling stories., old man, wing back chair, pot on the stove, yarn, cup and kettle, house coat

I had a little hen, the prettiest ever seen;
She washed me the dishes, and kept the house clean;
She went to the mill to fetch me some flour;
She brought it home in less than an hour;
She baked me my bread, she brew'd me my ale;
She sat by the fire, and told many a fine tale.

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this adult coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment